By watching this video you can learn how to clean your customized ITE (in-the-ear) Signia hearing aids. For hygiene reasons and to maintain functionality, clean your hearing instruments daily.
Here are some additional tips:
– Clean your hearing instruments daily with a soft, dry tissue.
– Your hearing instruments may have a wax protection. This prevents the ingress of earwax.
Be careful not to damage the wax protection when cleaning your hearing instruments.
– Never use running water or immerse the devices in water.
– Never apply pressure while cleaning.
– Ask your Hearing Care Professional for recommended cleaning products, special care sets,
or more information on how to keep your hearing instruments in good condition.
If you want to find out more, visit us on http://www.signia.to/hearing-aid-handling