Clean hearing aids ensure the best sound possible. See how to clean an in-the-ear hearing aid (ITE) in this video.
Other hearing aid cleaning tips to consider:
– Inspect the sound outlet, microphone, and vent openings every time you take the hearing aid out of your ear.
– It is very important for the hearing aid’s performance that it is kept free from earwax and dirt. Clean your hearing aid after use with the cloth provided.
– When the hearing aid is not in use, keep it in a warm, dry place with the battery compartment cover open, to ventilate the hearing aid and allow it to dry.
– Remove any visible earwax from around the sound outlet with the small brush or cloth (see below).
– It is important for the performance of the hearing aid that the vent is never blocked by earwax. Make it a habit to clean the
vent every day.