Follow the steps below to clean your behind-the-ear (BTE) style hearing aid.
– Gently brush the hearing aid clean
– Remove the earmold from the hook for cleaning
– Brush the earmold clean, then use the wax pick/wire loop to remove any stubborn debris
– Wipe down the hearing aid and earmold gently with a soft cloth
– As needed, you can wash the earmold with warm water and soap. Be sure to allow the earmold and tubing to dry completely before reattaching to the hearing aid. DO NOT use chemical cleaners unless they are specially formulated for earmolds.
Tip: Use a bulb blower to force the water out of the tubing to promote quicker drying.
For more information on cleaning your hearing aids visit: https://www.truhearing.com/more-resources/clean-care-hearing-aids/