Ampetronic engineer Richard Burn-Smith details how to properly prepare a surface, work with flat copper tape, layout a low spill phased array hearing loop and use printing warning tape.
1. Surface preparation for floor loops – 0:25
2. Interpreting design & marking loop – 0:52
3. Apply base tape to metal flooring – 1:26
4. Working with flat copper tape – 1:46
5. Connect & solder flat copper tape – 2:21
6. Using printed warning tape – 2:50
This video is part of a four video series explaining every step in the installation of a hearing loop / induction loop.
Video Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukeRFa4y7Q
Video Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMb_LXQLCqA
Video Four: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDRrBx2gO8